Monday, December 21, 2009

More $5 Magazine Subscriptions @ Amazon!

Go HERE to see all the $5 Magazine Subscriptions offered by Amazon right now. I just ordered Sunset for my mom. I will go buy the most recent issue (using Walgreens Register Rewards I have earned) and stick a note in it that this one is just to get her started, there are 12 more on the way! I have also gotten Oprah's magazine for my best friend (with the same note attached), Real Simple, Cosmopolitan and one or two more for myself! :D The great thing is that I only spend what I earn from Swagbucks or Opinion Outpost for my Amazon purchases. So far I have earned $55 in Amazon.com Gift Cards for Swagbucks and $20.30 at Opinion Outpost! That is just over $70 in absolutely FREE money that I have to spend online! How fabulous is that!?


$5
Sunset
Southern Living
This Old House
Health
Golf
Coastal Living
Essence

$10
Entertainment Weekly
In Style
.

No comments:

Post a Comment