Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swagbucks



Search & Win
Swagbucks is a search engine, just like Google, that gives you "swagbucks" randomly as you search. (approx. 1 to 2 a day but sometimes up to 20!) Once you earn enough bucks you can redeem them for prizes or gift cards. The two gift cards that I have seen to be pretty popular are the $5 Amazon e-GC (45 swagbucks) and my personal favorite $10 Starbucks GC (130 swagbucks). When people sign up under you (you 'refer' them), you will earn a buck for every buck they earn (up to 100). I have three people under me and have gotten 3 $10 Starbucks GCs so far. I am only about 20 bucks away from my 4th. Swagbucks also gives out Swagcodes. They are only good for a couple hours usually and are free bucks to help you reach your goal.
I have been doing this since January, its completely legit and I really like it! I use it just as I would Google, but I get free Starbucks! :D Click HERE to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment