Sunday, November 29, 2009

DEAD-- FREE Sharpies at Staples~ $25 off $25 code



** Well I just called to order mine and they pulled this promotion due to high demand. That really really frustrates me! I was just an hour or two too late in ordering, and what really gets me is I tried to do this last night and earlier today only to get a recording that it was a 2 HOUR wait time!!** Sorry guys!
Through tomorrow 11/30/09 you can use code 96140 at Staples.com or order by phone and get $25 off any Sharpie order of $25 or more. This can make for some seriously cheap highlighters or permanent markers! Limit One per Account. Use Ship to Store option to avoid shipping charges, or add on some Duracell Batteries (FREE read HERE) to get your subtotal up for Free Shipping. Some people are reporting trouble with this code, and had to call customer service to get the code to work, so I would just call to place the order in the first place.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment