Thursday, August 27, 2009

VocalPoint / Safeway / Kashi



Vocalpoint is a fun website where you get to try new products, receive high dollar and free, and IP coupons in exchange for completing surveys and reading their website.

Here is their link. Go poke around and see if you like it. I have been signed up since November of last year. I often get home mailers with amazing coupons! Most recently I recieved coupons for FREE Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal plus several $1.50/1 Qs (and a sample box!), FREE Rice Crispies Cereal plus several $1/1Qs, $2.50/1 & three $1.50/1 Qs Tide Bounce Bars. Those are some fabulous coupons!
.
I have used my FREE Rice Crispies Q and the $1/1 to make my Kellogs Rebate a Money Maker.

I RAOK'd (Rndom Act Of Kindness) my Tide Bounce Bar Qs to a friend in Nebraska, from another Coupon Board. (I would not use that product, but I might as well give it to someone who will!)

And my plan for the Kashi, is quite similar to Frugal Chic Living 's plan.
5 Kashi Honey Sunshine @ $3.00ea = $15.00
-$5 Safeway Promo (Save $5 WYB 5 items)
- 4 * $1.50/1
-$2.50 (FREE Q)

Total $1.50 for FIVE BOXES of CEREAL!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment