Monday, September 28, 2009

Free Will & Trust Kit from Suze Orman

From now until Saturday, Oct 3rd, you can download a FREE Will & Trust Kit from Suze Orman's website.

Thank you to The Bargainista for this great tip!

From Suze Orman in O Magazine:

Create the Four Most Loving Documents in ExistenceOne of the most tragic disconnects I see is when someone tells me she loves her family to pieces but hasn't set up these four must-have documents: a revocable living trust, a will, a durable power of attorney for finances, and a durable power of attorney for healthcare. I realize these don't sound like a "small" undertaking, since estate lawyers may charge $2,500 to create them. That's why I am thrilled that O readers can download a free copy of my Will & Trust Kit from Hay House for one week. Go to the Will & Trust Kit page on SuzeOrman.com from September 27 to October 3, 2009. Then click on the Gift Code button and enter code 898989.

Expires Saturday, Oct 3, 2009.

*** Having worked for an estate / probate attorney I can tell you that a do-it-yourself kit is NOT a replacement for having an experienced lawyer draw one up for you and your spouse. Yes it can be expensive and this freebie is definatly better than nothing, I however would only use it temporarily until you can afford to have an attorney review your documents and make sure it is 100% correct & legal in your state. Thats just my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment