This is a must-have for any coupon shopper. Go HERE to print your own copy of Target's Official Coupon Policy straight from their website. This is great! I have had problem after problem with cashier not accepting coupons that could create overage. Well that is fine, I dont need the overage, I just want the item free. And looking here-- thats what they have to do!! No more denied coupons!
Target Stores Coupon PolicyCoupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it's easy to use them at our stores.
• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of th
• We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.
Learn more about the Target.com Pricing Policy.
Everyone should have a printed copy of this policy AND Target's Customer Service phone number in their phone. (800) 440-0680